Nickel Alloy Pipes, Nickel Alloy Tubes, Nickel Alloy Plates, Nickel Alloy Fittings, Nickel Alloy Sheets, Nickel Alloy Flanges, Nickel Round Rods
Manufacturer, Stockholder, Suppliers and Exporter of Nickel 200 ASTM B161 Seamless Pipe Nickel 200 (UNS 02200), Nickel 201 (UNS 02201), Nickel 205 (UNS 205) in India
Nickel Grades: UNS N04400 – UNS N06600 – UNS N06625 – UNS N08020 – UNS N08800 – UNS N08810 -UNS N08811 – UNS N08825 – UNS N10276 – UNS S31254
- Nickel 200 ASTM B161 Seamless Pipe
- Nickel 200 ASTM B161 Seamless Pipe Dimensional Range & specification
- Nickel 200 ASTM B161 Seamless Pipe sizes & stock
- Nickel 200 ASTM B161 Seamless Pipe price
- Nickel 200 ASTM B161 Seamless Pipe manufacturing process
- Welded and Seamless Steel Pipe Chart
- Dimensions of tubes and pipes
- Nickel 200 ASTM B161 Seamless Pipe useful info
- Nickel 200 ASTM B161 Seamless Pipe brand manufacturers
Pacific Steel Overseas maintains one of the world’s largest Nickel 200 ASTM B161 Seamless Pipe -pipe & tubes inventories include stainless steels, duplex, super duplex, nickel & mixed alloys, carbon steels and low alloys for energy and industrial applications.
The environment management system of the company is certified according to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, 14001, 18001 & PED. Few of the major brands we represent are Arcelor Mittal, Sumitomo, Tenaris, Benteler, Jazeera Steel, Hyundai HYSCO, Arabian Pipes Company, Froch, etc. Our materials are approved by Saudi ARAMCO, SABIC, SHELL, ADNOC, GASCO, PDO, KNPC, KOC, QATAR Gas, SGC etc.
Pipes are normally manufactured in either seamless or welded form. Seamless pipes are made from extruded billets and are then formed into nominal bore sizes with the various schedule wall thicknesses to suit. Welded pipes are manufactured from strip or plates. These are rolled into shape and then welded into cylindrical form of nominal bore sizes with their various schedule wall thicknesses to suit.
Pacific Steels offers a wide range of Nickel 200 ASTM B161 Seamless Pipe, 316 Seamless Tubing, 316 Seamless Pipe, ss 316l Seamless Pipe, 304 Seamless Tube, 304 Seamless Stainless Steel Tubing & Hydraulic Tube etc. We can meet most ASME, ASTM, AMS, and military specifications, and can cross-reference to most international standards, including full DIN 3.1b, full 3.1/3.2 Certifcation and NACE requirements.
|Standards||Seamless Pipe / Tube|
|ASTM||B 161 / 163|
|ASME||SB 161 / 163|
Origin: West Europe / Japan / Indian / USA / Korean
Looking for a Nickel 200 ASTM B161 Seamless Pipe supplier that offers quality products with fast turn around times at competitive prices? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Our products, including Nickel 600 and Alloys 625, 718, seamless stainless steel and X750 are stored and pulled directly from warehouses. We stock and sell Nickel 200 ASTM B161 Seamless Pipe, this alloy is also available in form of Flat Bar, Forging Stock, Hexagon, Plate, Round Bar, Sheet, Strip and Wire. All the alloys are high temperature/corrosion resistant alloys that are often used in the aerospace industry.
Nickel 200 ASTM B161 Seamless Pipe
Sch. 80 Etc.
|Trade Name||Nickel 200 ASTM B161 Seamless Pipe|
|In Form of||Round etc.|
|In Length of||Standard & Cut length|
|Value Added Service||Draw & Expansion as per required Size & Length
Annealed & Pickled
|Test Certificate||Manufacturer Test Certificate
Laboratory Test Certificate from Govt. Approved Lab.
Under Third Party Inspection .
|Specialize||Cupro Nickel Tube|
All materials supplied by Pacific Steel Overseas will meet or exceed ASTM, ASME, ANSI and/or API standards, per your required specifications including full documentation.
We have more than 1200 tons of Nickel 200 ASTM B161 Seamless Pipe in ready stock for immediate dispatch in our stockyard. Also we provide value addition to the client in the form of cut to length size, slitting, shaping, and fabrication, superior finishing, marking, beveled end, specialized cap protection.
We are specialized in:
- Flanges according to ASTM A182 Grade F304, F304L F316L
- Pipes according to ASTM A312 Grade TP304, TP304L, TP3016L
- Fittings according to ASTM A403 Grade WP304, WP304L, WP316L
Hot Products: Type 304 | Type 304L | Type 304H | Type 316 | Type 316L | Type 316H | Type 317L | Type 321 | Type 347 | Type 410 | Type 904L | UNS S32750 Duplex | UNS S32205 Duplex | UNS S31803 Duplex
The seamless steel pipe manufacturing process starts with a solid, round steel billet. This billet is then heated to great temperatures and stretched and pulled over a form until it takes the shape of a hollow tube. As other steel pipe suppliers will tell you, there are three great advantages to making a pipe in this way. A seamless stainless steel pipe or tube can pass through as many as 100 production steps before taking its final form and quality.
Advantages of Nickel 200 ASTM B161 Seamless Pipe
- The main perceived advantage of seamless pipes is that they don’t have a weld seam. Traditionally, the seam of welded pipes has been viewed as a weak spot, vulnerable to failure and corrosion. For many years, this fear was probably justified. However, in recent years improvements in the manufacturing process for welded steel pipes and other welded pipes have boosted the strength and performance of the weld seam to levels indistinguishable from that of the rest of the pipe.
- Seamless pipes provide peace of mind. Although there should be no issues with the seams of welded pipes supplied by reputable manufacturers, seamless pipes prevent any possibility of a weak seam.
- Seamless pipes have better ovality, or roundness, than welded pipes.